Thursday 14 April 2011

Good Catch...

This is one of my favourite images!! Certainly one that is very much suited for my better half being the avid fisherman he is :) i'm not complaining though his hobby gives me peace and quiet lol.

I have to say a HUGE thank you to Karen for making this fab card.
You can grab the 'Good Catch 6x6 Card Kit" used to make this card here.


















I love the colours in this kit and they certainly do bring the card to life and the little fish certainly is very cheeky looking :). Again this card is great for the men in your life and can be used for birthday's etc.




















Can you see the sparkle on this adorable bear?? Only our Karen would think of making him sparkle he he...


















What I really like about this card is it's just a bit of matting and layering with the bear and little fishy decoupaged but such great results!!

Thanks for stopping by and looking.

Hugs Debbie x

1 comment:

  1. As with the last card Debbie your designs are fantastic, and so versatile which is what we like :) And Karen wow wow wow you did it again girlie xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)