Sunday 8 April 2012

A couple of cards.....

Evening all,

I hope you have all had a lovely Easter and not eaten too much chocolate :o)
I have been extremely good and resisted the urge even though I do have a couple of yummy eggs sat there looking at me lol... not sure how much longer I can resist!!

I would like to share with you a couple of cards I have made from the wonderful Easter kits that are available over in the store - Yep I know it's a little late but as some of you will know I am the most disorganised person around LOL.

Anyway's the first is made from a wonderful kit called 'Egg-Specially' and is a wonderful shaped pop out stepper card... You can find this gorgeous kit HERE.

Click me to super size me!
And the second if from a kit called 'Eggstra Special' where this time it is a wonderful shaped easel card which you can find HERE.

Click me to super size me!

Just adorable don't you think? I do have some more cards to blog but I'm thinking it is a little late now so will say night to you all :o)

Hugs

1 comment:

Please leave a little love :)