Thursday 4 October 2012

A Sneak Peek..........

Evening all,

** DT CALL - Click here for more information **

Tonight's post is all about me having courage!! 

For some time I have followed Sassy Cheryl's blogs and every Thursday look forward to the new 'Show Me' challenge although to date I have never taken part! Those of you not aware of this challenge well it is where you get the chance to be nosy and have a look at what people are up to - if there is one thing I love then it is been nosy LOL!!

Well this week I decided to take the plunge and finally enter the 'Show Me' challenge so I will be sharing with you a little sneak peek of how I go about my business designing new kits :)

My first picture is a screenshot of what I am working on in Photoshop - I pick the image I want to work with and then pick the papers I think go well with the image once that bit is out of the what I then duplicate the image I am working with to make my decoupage layers with...... Poor little Noah is getting chopped up and I feel so bad but when it's all complete, printed and made up it will be worth is as little Noah will become 3D... Smiles!!


My next pic is another screenshot but this time you can now see where I am going with the design... I am prepping all my layers and once I am happy with the overall look and layout I will transfer the layers over to blank A4 sized sheets ready to make in to a complete kit.


Well that's my first 'Show Me' post and I hope you enjoyed stopping by and reading :)

I would like to enter this is in the Sassy Cheryl 'Show Me' Thursday Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. I totally LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
    Love that you showed your process. It's Fabulous!!!!! Hope it isn't your last post. I can't wait to see more!!!
    Thanks for playing along in the SMT FUN this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too use Photoshop to put my card together and do it in exactly the same way as you. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)