Thursday 24 January 2013

Introducing Claire....



Evening,

Please join me in welcoming....

Claire

to the Design Team :)


Hi my name is Claire, I am married with one daughter and have two furbabies (my cats)!

My poor husband often comes home to find my mess (cough cough) through the house and burnt dinners whilst my daughter often has to wait for Mum's taxi service so I can just add that last little gem!

The earliest crafting I can remember is making paper clothes for my poor Cindy doll. I started trying to make cards with cross stitch but it took too long so paper crafting took over. I love making cards and using all my different types of stamps, papers then mixing it up a little and seeing what I end up with. I am at my happiest when i'm covered with glitter and clue sat at my craft desk :o)

I look forward to bringing you some great inspiration and being apart of the Design Team!

C xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Debbie for asking me to be part of this fab team :0)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)